Luminary is determined especially for the lighting in the movie, photographic and theatre practice.
Supply voltage: 180 – 275 V AC 50-60 Hz
Power factor higher than: 0.95
Luminous flux minimally: 15 000 lumen
Chromacity temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (CRI typically 98) or 5000K, 5700K and 6500K (CRI typically 92)
Luminous flux adjustment range: 10-100%
Protection class: I.
Operational temperature of environment: –30 až +60°C
Dimensions: 270x160x190 mm
Weight: 6,15 kg
The NativeLED luminary is determined especially for the lighting in the movie, photographic and theatre practice. The body of the luminaire constitutes an aluminum drawn profile with thick ribbing. The surface of the heat sink is adjusted in such a way that LED chip temperature to 80°C is achieved under all declared operational conditions. Not exceeding this temperature guarantees achievement of the long luminary’s lifetime. Cooling is passive, without heat pipe or electric fan, because they have the short lifetime and limited reliability. Beyond this heat pipe function is dependent on its position, which canť be guaranteed during normal using.
The light source is COB (Chip on Board) from Cree, type CMA3090 with high CRI, intended for photographic and movie purposes. They are available in color temperatures 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K with CRI minimally 95, typically 98. Higher color temperatures (5000K, 5700K and 6500K) are
available with CRI minimally 92. COB is fixed by two screws and can be exchanged. Don’t touch the surface of the COB never by hand!
The luminary’s supply is provided by a highly efficient switched-mode power supply equipped with an active Power Factor Controller. The power supply can be controlled by the potentiometer in the range 10-100% and in this range is chromaticity unchanging.
The front side of the luminary is normally equipped with Bowens bayonet, other kinds of accessories fixtures (Hensel, Profoto etc) are available on request.
- Supply voltage: 180 – 275 V AC 50-60 Hz
- Consumption: 165W
- Power factor higher than: 0.95
- Luminous flux minimally: 15 000 lumen
- Chromacity temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (CRI typically 98) or 5000K, 5700K and 6500K (CRI typically 92)
- Luminous flux adjustment range: 10-100%
- Protection class: I.
- Operational temperature of environment: –30 až +60°C
- Dimensions: 270x160x190 mm
- Weight: 6,15 kg
DIMENSIONS: 270 x160 x 190 mm
WEIGHT: 6,15 kg
- Excellent Color Rendering Index in whole luminous flux adjustment range
- No reflex light thanks to black matted surface (black anodizing)
- Robust construction without heat pipes and forced cooling guarantees:
– High reliability
– Position-independent cooling and luminous flux
– Absolutely silent operation
The luminary is normally shipped with 6 m long supply cord in a cartoon box.
It is possible to order following accessories:
- Aluminum suitcase for two luminaries
- Adjustable (10-40 degrees) Fresnel optic and set of color filters
- Portable battery supply 230 V 330 Wh (303x134x184 mm/6 kg) for approximately 2 ¼ h operation on full power
Příslušenství ke svítidlu NativeLED: přenosný zdroj 230V (viz obrázek), Fresnelova čočka a kufr.
Aluminum suitcase for two luminaries
Portable battery supply
NativeLED luminary – 328 EUR
Aluminum suitcase for two luminaries – 34 EUR
Fresnel optic – 40 EUR
Portable battery supply –270 EUR
Contact us for more information
32 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL GRADE LIGHTING IMPRINTED IN EVERY DETAIL OF LED LIGHTING | EXCELLENT LUMINOUS FLUX | MEAN LIFETIME 70 000H | LOW OPERATING COSTS | MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC