1. 1. Protection of personal data of the Buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
2. The Buyer agrees with processing of the following personal data: name and surname, address of domicile, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number, (further on everything jointly only as the “Personal data“).
3. The Buyer agrees with processing of Personal data by the Seller, and this for the purposes of implementation of rights and obligations resulting from the purchase contract and for purposes of user account maintenance. If the Buyer does not select another option, he/she agrees with processing of Personal data by the Seller also for purposes of sending information and commercial communication to the Buyer. Approval with processing of Personal data in the whole scope according to this Article does not represent a condition that itself would prevent conclusion of a purchase contract.
4. The Buyer acknowledges that he/she is obliged to mention his/her Personal data (at registration, in his/her user account, when ordering from web interface of the e-shop) correctly and truthfully and that he/she is obliged to notify the Seller of a change in his/her Personal data without an unnecessary delay.
5. The Seller may entrust a third party with processing of the Buyer’s Personal data, as the Processor. The Seller will not transmit Personal data to third parties without the prior approval of the Buyer except of persons transporting the goods.
6. Personal data will be processed for indefinite period. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in automated way or in printed form in non-automated way.
7. The Buyer confirms that provided Personal data are accurate and that he/she has been instructed about the fact that it is voluntary provision of Personal data.
8. Should the Buyer believe that the Seller or the Processor (Art. 9.5) performs processing of his/her Personal data that is in contradiction with protection of private and personal life of the Buyer or in contradiction with the law, especially if the Personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, he/she can:
8.1. Ask the Seller or Processor for explanation,
8.2. Require that the Seller or Processor removes such arisen status.
9. If the Buyer asks for information about processing of his/her Personal data, the Seller is obliged to provide this information to him/her. The Seller is entitled to require an adequate compensation for provision of information according to the previous sentence not exceeding the costs necessary for provision of information.